Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Rojak

Sorry for the blogging hiatus! The past month and a half has been such a blast; there have been so many things going on in my life that if I wrote a post on any of them, it would have been doing injustice to the rest.

However, feedback from my dear readers has made the above stated reason appear invalid. So here's a brief history of the past 1.5 months (expect a patchy fill of the lacuna!):

Been Hanging out wif the other 2 musketeers



Kerfern & Kary
These are the reasons why I dun wanna go back to M'sia next yr. No one has changed me more than the person on the left, and no one knows me better than the babe on the right.

KARY's 19th BIRTHDAY



19 stars bearing birthday wishes from 19 friends. While I was folding them, I thanked God she was only 19. I'm not too sure I would have succeeded making 91 stars!

Kerfern, Ken and I surprised her at her house on 4th October with a cake Kerf had spent the entire night baking (12am to 6am leh!). I was so touched, even tho it wasn't for me.

Med Ball (which I didn't turn up for...yes, I've kicked myself for it already.)



Ling, John & Mel. More reasons why I dun wanna go back to M'sia next year.



Jon, Kerf & Josh.

Josh. My dear brother Josh. Not having this great study buddy next year is akin to losing a limb. I'm gonna miss his scintillating wit, his kwai-lan-ness, his teases and his brotherly love. Brother, I promise to blanjah you at KL ZOUK next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home