Saturday, April 29, 2006

And we all made Merry...

Fridays. Statistically, this is the day when the population's mortality rate decreases. No prizes for guessing why. Its also my favourite day. And Jasmine's birthday.

Come 6pm, the S'pore meddies trooped into Robert's Hall for a feast of Chicken Rice, courtesy of MJ/Kerf etc. Jasmine should feel damn honoured lor! I like Apollo Char Kway Tiao k? (Hint: My birthday's on 11th July) *wink wink*

After the feast, we were consumed with pangs of guilt, and headed for badminton to work it all out.

I would have blogged on thursday, had there not been a traffic accident which cut of all the power supply in the area. Hohoho, and I didn't have a torchlight. Oh well, went to sleep at 7pm. 7PM! Speaking of deprivation...and I wasn't even granted the simple wish of a good night's sleep, for at 8.30pm, I was awoken by the fire alarm. It had me running out of the building in pitch darkness and greeted with the sight of 2 fire engines, only to be informed at 9pm that a ^%£$%^&* b******(s) released a bottle of fire extinguisher into the stairway, triggering off the alarm.

I seriously thought I was gonna die in some explosion and my family wouldn't even have a body to take back. At that moment, I realised that I wasn't ready to die yet. I'll also probably never have the courage to risk my life and join MSF (aka Doctor's Without Borders) so serve humanity. What a rude awakening X 2.

Nightmares

I had a nightmare on Wednesday night. Dreamt that I was getting back my exam results which were graded out of 10 (10 being the best). Ended up with:
1.6 for Higher Chinese
<5 for Math
6 for C.Lit

*Shakes fist at heaven, yelling, "How many times do you want to traumatise a girl in a week???"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home