Sunday, January 21, 2007

2 New Toys Makes 1 Happy Girl

15 days in KL and 300km later, I'm back on my sunny island. 40 malay words and 2 new toys richer.

Toy No. 1



Imagine the car pictured above in purple... May I present my sleek Proton Gen 2 powered by Campro engine and designed by Lotus, the European sports car manufacturer which Proton devoured.

With its stylish curves and quirky colour, this baby makes its parents proud. However, the step from the aesthetics platform to the comfort one is rather steep;
driving it gave me a taste of what it would be like operating a motor boat.

Toy No. 2




The Sony Walkman NW-S205F is an intelligent mp3 player with a built in pedometer and calorie counter. Designed to fit snugly into the palm for singly-handed operation, this little beauty rates high in aesthetics and practicality. Ideal for sports fanatics who recall clumsily fumbling with a (insert name of mp3 here...perhaps Zen Micro?) while on the treadmill. Not fun.

Did I mention that this is an mp3 player? MP3 mind you! Because I've been told it resembles the male apparatus. Or the substitute for it.

Yesterday, when I told a friend that I went to get a Sony Walkman, she exclaimed, "What?!? From an antique shop??"

Fortunately, whatever the NW-S205F lacked in creativity of nomenclature or the tragic resemblance it bears to the shaft, it more than makes up for in operation.

As of 9.15pm 21st Jan 2007, this proud owner has nothing but praise for the gizmo.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home