Friday, July 04, 2008

Unforgettable Taxi Ride

This afternoon, I dropped off my new MNG skinny jeans at Siglap centre for alteration and tried to hail a cab along upper east coast road to get to the MRT station. Within 2 mins, a cab pulled up metres from where I was standing and a slender, long-haired and heavily made-up lady got out. She was Chinese and looked about 30, though clad in a teeny-bopper-sized neon pink tank top and a short denim skirt.

I jumped into the taxi. As the taxi-driver drove on, he suddenly remarked to me:

Eh, just now that woman siao (crazy) one!
Taxi uncle

Oh? How come?
Me

She ah, ask me if I want her services leh...say she usually charge $80 but will give me $40 only. I told her I dowan...but she somemore say hor that her skills very good.
Taxi uncle

Lol! Times are hard I guess.
Me

I told her ah, my taxi-driving skill also very good! But she very insistent! So I told her I got wife. Then hor, she ask me, "Uncle, your wife how long already? Not sian (tired) ah?" I say, "My wife free one, but you I got to pay money!"
Taxi uncle

*Laughed until abs hurt*
Me

$40 sex, anyone?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home